Bill is serving as a Bowman County Commissioner as well as a State Senator from District 39. Bill has served in the senate since 1991. He is an auctioneer and engages in general farm and ranch work. He holds a BS degree in business education from Dickinson State University and was also in the army. Bill has three children.
Other Offices Held
- Past President Pro Tempore
- Past Chairman Agriculture Committee
- Current Vice Chair of State of ND Appropriations
- Advocate for Oil Producing County Issues
- Advocate to Promote Quality of Life for all Rural ND