COST PER ROPER $500
- Ropers must be at least 10 years old and a realease of liability form will be required for each roper
-Availability is limited - clinics fill quickly, $300 Deposit holds your spot
- Prizes will be awarded through-out the clinics. Each clinic will end with a Buckle Jack-Pot Pay-off.
- Observers or spectators are welcome. Admission to observe is $100/day. Family members of a paid roper are welcome at no charge.
- Boarding, both indoor stalls and outdoor pens will be available on site. $10 outside. $20 inside. Please make arrangements in advance.
- Calves will be aprovided by Hystad Roping Cattle and Rod Schafer. Claves will be available for purchase at the end of the clinics.
- Concessions available on site.
For more information and to register contact:
Wes at 701.389.8878 or email@example.com